The references ‘Morley College London’, ‘Morley Radio’, ‘Morley College’ or ‘Morley’ or ‘the College’ or ‘our’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Morley College Limited whose registered office is 61 Westminster Bridge Road, London, Se1 7HT, UK. Our company registration number is 2829836. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Morley College is committed to making the information and resources on this website accessible to all users. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, or if you come across a page or resource that does not meet your access needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You must not use this website, and/or any interactive facilities which are available through it to:
- misrepresent your identity;
- hack, or attempt to hack, any part of the website or any system used to run it;
- store personal data derived from the website;
- post material that is obscene, offensive, or otherwise unlawful;
- technically harm the website and/or its systems (including, without limitation, computer viruses or malicious software or harmful data).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Thank you for visiting our site. Morley Radio aims to educate, inform and provide a creative outlet for our students and staff, as well as engaging with our partners in the local community and communities of practice. We also aim to play an integral role in disseminating Morley’s mission as an educational provider and to enhance the student experience by building and expanding their networks, developing their digital and industry skills. We are a welcoming and inclusive and hope you will decide to listen to our station, propose a programme or book a session.